You may have heard the term “going paperless” before but thought it was not for you or your business. However, considering Earth Day is upon us, now may be a good time to reconsider going paperless at the office. Here are some good reasons why:
- Going paperless can help reduce the costs associated with paper: printers, fax machines, ink & toner, copiers… none of them would be necessary anymore. Imagine how great life would be with no more copier jams!
- Without the need for paper in the office, there would be no need for filing cabinets which would reduce the need for large office space.
- Business will run much quicker without the need to wait on paper signatures, find lost or misfiled documents, or simply flip through large amounts of paper to find the information you are seeking.
- You can present professional proposals and images to your clients using digital services. Computers have come a long way from the beginning. You can now make movie quality presentations very easily within a few minutes that will impress your clients.
- The information you normally store in paper files will be more securely saved digitally without worry of paper degeneration, fires or other problems associated with paper files.
- Documents will be stored and easily retrieved in real time. Just a few clicks and you can find anything from your latest client’s information to the fleet maintenance schedule on your company vehicles.
Of course, paying your bills in a paperless fashion is also a great idea. In fact you may even save some money in the process! To get started, contact us to switch all your insurance billing to paperless by calling or filling out our contact form on the Go Paperless tab here on our website.