Title V Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA): In compliance with the GLBA and laws of the State of Massachusetts, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Wolpert Insurance Agency, Incorporated.
Information We May Collect
We obtain information to provide you with the products and services you request. The information may be public (i.e. name and address) or nonpublic personal information about you. “Nonpublic personal information” includes information such as payment history, assets you own and policy information. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on application(s) or other forms, by phone, email, mail or in person.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from government agencies or independent reporting agencies, which may include motor vehicle reports, claim reports and property inspections.
- Information that you voluntarily provided through our website for us to provide to one of our insurance company affiliates for purposes of providing an application for insurance.
What do we use your information for?
- To improve customer service.
- To personalize your experience.
- To process transactions on your behalf.
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Providers of various business services to enable them to perform such services on your and/or our behalf, such as assisting us in evaluating and processing requests for insurance and other transactions requested by prospective and actual customers and administrative tasks for us.
- Leinholders, mortgagees, lessors and other persons shown on our records as having a legal or beneficial interest in a policy of insurance.
- Law enforcements or other government authorities to protect our legal interests or in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities.
- Authorized persons as ordered by subpoena, warrant or other court order or as required by law.
- Parties administering transactions as requested or authorized by you.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information as a current or former customer.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age.
Right of Access to Personal Information
You have the right to know what kind of information we keep in our files about you, to have reasonable access to it and receive a copy. However, certain types of information generally collected with evaluations of claims or possible lawsuits need not be disclosed. Write us if you have questions about the information. Provide your name, address, type of policy and policy number. Mail your request to: Wolpert Insurance Agency 18 John Street Place, Worcester, MA 01609.
Within thirty (30) business days of receipt of your request, we will contact you to arrange providing you with access in person or the copies that you requested. After you have reviewed the personal information about you in our file, you can write to us if you believe it should be corrected, amended or deleted. We will consider your request and within thirty (30) business days and either change the information or tell you that we did not and state the reason. If we do not make changes, you have the right to insert in our file a concise statement containing what you believe to be the correct, relevant or fair information and explain why you believe the information on file to be improper, incomplete or incorrect.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us at email@example.com.